Here is what people all around the world are saying about the Business DNA Discovery Process:
- We have been using Business DNA for years to help us evaluate prospective new hires for our company. Using Business DNA not only helps us determine who(m) to hire, but what position(s) they will be best suited for. Additionally as our company has grown and our employees have grown we have been able to use the same reports to assist us in promoting and moving our employees into positions that they and the company can better prosper. Hiring without these reports is like playing the game of roulette. Business DNA has been one of the keys to success of our company. Thank you Hugh Massie and team!
Steve Mintz, Ceo, Nex Generation Cellular, A Sprint Preferred Partner, Atlanta
Queensland Sugar engaged DNA Behavior at the beginning of 2010 as a partner to provide a range of Organisational Development services to assist us in transforming our culture to a performance culture focused on the customer.
We began with the Executive Team and have worked through the organisation understanding the talents of individuals through the DNA Discovery process, interviewing individuals and creating development plans. There has been strategy workshops, team development workshops, supported by coaching and the DNA Leadership Programs.
Our staff appreciate the talent and strength based approach DNA Behavior uses in their processes and have had significant benefit both personally and professionally. The Performance of the teams has increased and collegiate behaviour is continuing to improve. Our culture is now a place people want to work.
I highly recommend the services of DNA Behavior if your organisation has similar needs.
Neil Taylor, CEO, Queensland Sugar Ltd, Brisbane
- We have used Business DNA with our Wholesaler Masterminds coaching clients to successfully explore where their performance strengths and struggles may lie. Using the insights from the DNA reports, our clients have been able to address those areas of improvement and take action to increase their sales performance. We have found both the execution of the assessments convenient and the accompanying reporting thorough. We'll continue to explore ways to weave the product into our process.
Rob Shore, CEO, shorespeak, L.L.C., San Diego, California
- Business DNA has been successfully involved with our senior management team. In leading us through the DNA teambuilding and leadership development processes, Business DNA made a significant contribution to the way our senior team worked together during a time of major organizational change. We've experienced significant growth in the areas of trust, intra-divisional teamwork, and communications and these factors have been vital to our success this year.
Harvey Plummer, Managing Partner, Bearing Point, Australia
- Business DNA was used to help us build a benchmark for identifying the talents required for recruiting new financial advisors into the AMP Horizons academy, and then once hired on-board them into the business starting with development of their personal talents. The assessments were highly accurate and formed the basis of behavioral interviews. Further, the report information was presented in a way that made it easy for all of our team to interpret the key insights and gain practical benefits.
Lee Tonitto, Head of AMP Horizons Academy, Sydney, Australia
Understanding and communicating with each other is the foundation of any strong team and increasing sales revenues. The starting point to sound communication with others is essential to great communication. Business DNA and the Communication DNA tools were tremendous tools in helping to identify key strengths and struggles in this regard. The Business DNA coaches and advisors were exceptional in working with our team to bring it all together in a manner to strengthen relationships and build our sales skills.
Sales leader of a Funds Management Company, USA
- The Business DNA Certified Advisor designation includes in-depth training that enables advisors to provide executive management with the strategies and tools to maximize their human capital leveraging proven, internationally recognized processes and assessment tools.
Business DNA Certified Advisors utilize processes that provide unparalleled depth and reliability for predicting natural behaviors to improve engagement and better assess the potential of teams and individual contributors. Mastering this skillset enables certified advisors to augment their existing expertise with a powerful toolset that will create great benefits for corporate clients who are looking to strengthen and optimize their teams and better understand those dynamics.
The Business DNA Certified Advisor program includes an education in personal performance, team performance, relationship dynamics, hiring behavioral benchmarks, leadership performance evaluation and a business performance review. Each element works together to help advisors create a complete picture and actionable plan for executive managers to address gaps and needs.
The tools and processes gained as a part of being a Certified Business DNA Advisor will help my executive management clients gain a firm grasp of their team’s potential and how to best manage to their employees’ strengths and goals, while also understanding the needs for future team growth.
Beth Miller, Executive Velocity, Atlanta
- Business DNA provided great tools in helping to identify key strengths and struggles… The Business DNA facilitators were exceptional in working with our team to bring it all together in a manner to strengthen relationships and help build our sales skills.
Brian Nelson, Head of Training, Pioneer Investments, Boston
- I've seen from a people culture development perspective the outstanding development programs and services Business DNA brings to a company. Their tools accurately identify strengths and development opportunities, and their facilitation is top notch. Their systems help each team leader create a development plan tailored to his or her specific needs. Business DNA can make a difference in the people culture of the organization.
Pat Pedicini., Manager, Leadership Development & Talent Commercial Division, Australia Post, Melbourne
- “The N8TRAITS™assessments (powered by DNA Behavior) of our team have been extremely useful in helping the members of our team to better understand themselves and the others on our team. With better understanding, our team’s communications have improved and so has our teamwork”
David Carroll, Director Democracy Program, The Carter Center, Atlanta, GA
- We have greatly benefited greatly from the Business DNA profiles, and they have now become a cornerstone of our business. The reports provide accurate insights for understanding, accepting and respecting human differences and then leveraging those differences for building teamwork.
Jerry Black President, Legacy Planning, Atlanta
- I just wanted to say how insightful I found the Business DNA Discovery Process and how interesting the report was in clearly highlighting my strengths and struggles in a user-friendly way for my development as a leader.
Tony Blower, Rowing New South Wales, Sydney
- I took a Kolbe Job test, and a Now Know Your Strengths test today, and they said I should be incarcerated…I like your stuff better, because I can understand it, and I think it understands me and the other folks who took it.
Bob Esperti, NCI Charity, Colorado
- We have used the N8Traits assessments (powered by DNA Behavior) for several years now to aid our team in hiring and team development. The reports are accurate and easy to read. Our team uses the information to communicate better by understanding their own strengths and struggles as they interact with one another. The N8Traits (DNA Behavior) system is an integral part of our hiring and associate development strategies.
Shaun Callahan, President / Owner, Georgia Valve & Fitting Co., Inc, Atlanta, GA
- The human personality is complex and in a permanent state of transformation. What remains a constant aspect over time is the natural behavior component. Our natural wiring consisting of our natural talents and struggles is critical and influences the decisions and the way our leadership is manifested. With that in mind in the last couple of years Right People Solutions designed and implemented the Entrepreneurial Dialog for Business Performance program which meant to be an open dialogue performance development platform for the local businesses in Romania.
The program generated a memorable experience for the Romanian entrepreneurs and managers by creating an environment for assessing the leadership strengths and struggles and determining the right leadership role and style for the current life of each organization. It also helped companies and individuals to increase leadership performance by taking concrete steps in developing and implementing action plans for their own leadership.
Razvan Ghermanschi and Adrian Lauran, Right People Solutions, Romania
- I did my first Business DNA debrief today for a new client and I really like what you’ve done with the new system. It’s much better than before and I’m really quite excited about how we can use this into the future as we develop our online membership base.
Andee Sellman, Principal & CEO, One Sherpa Pty Ltd, Melbourne
- The Business DNA assessments are very simple to take yet incredibly sophisticated in their application including (as one example) customer screening and then matching to the best-fit service professional. I learned a lot from their Behavioral DNA assessment, and have integrated the Communication DNA assessment into my leadership development workshops.
Karen Steadman, PHD, Leadershipfutures, Atlanta
- We have utilized several different personality profile services to evaluate staff and clients over the years. We found Business DNA to be very reliable when compared to other test results. The Business DNA reports for each person were very easy to understand and provided practical understanding of key personality traits that helps the staff and managers to work to their strengths and minimize their weaknesses. The ability to overlay several people together on the same grid provided a unique insight on setting up key work teams for projects.
When we had clients take the test, they valued the fact that we were using innovative tools to serve them better. It helped us understand our client's viewpoint much quicker and allowed us to tailor our advice within a framework they would be comfortable executing. We highly recommend it to our clients and any service professionals.
Greg Crabtree, CPA with Crabtree Rowe & Berger, PC in Huntsville, AL
- I am a very spontaneous person and because of that I failed to perform at my very best in various situations. The tipping point for me was when I understood my natural behavioral leadership style and how it that can affect my personal and business decisions. This simple understanding built more awareness and confidence in the way I behave and act.
Radu Golban, Lion United, Romania
- The Business DNA certification training was great time spent with the DNA Behavior team in learning how to deploy behavioral insights to a vast array of business opportunities. A wealth of ideas are flowing from the training.
Leon Morales, Executive Director, Arete Global Consulting, Atlanta
- I really enjoyed being in a comfortable training group environment for the people, discussions and ideas. Very engaging and intellectually stimulating. There are a great number of market segments I can use the various Business DNA tools in.
Claire Kluever, Magnolia Solutions, Chicago
- The Business DNA tools provide invaluable help in my business consulting practice in helping to identify the people issues behind the numbers and also be part of the solution to improving business execution by achieving improved alignment of the people.
Grazyna de Voorde, De Voorde Consulting, Stockholm
- Very interesting stuff. I can see how this would help customer experience design assignments which require an understanding of customer and employee behavior, as well as managing my own talents in helping customers. Similar, but more detailed than Belbin, which I used about a decade ago for team performance programs.
Mike Wittenstein, Customer Experience Strategist, Atlanta
- I just wanted to say how much your few but very incisive words have helped and guided me in improving my communication and leadership, and ultimately in building trust within my team. I really do appreciate it and wanted to let you know how grateful I am.
Shane Mullins, Fiscal Engineers, England
- The Business DNA Discovery Process was a great way to kick start our annual business planning process to get better insights on how each of us on the FPA San Diego board are uniquely wired for making decisions and contributing as board members.
Jim Lingelbach, Metlife, San Diego
- The Business DNA insights are very powerful for helping entrepreneurs tap into their talents. After the Business DNA Certification training, I have a better appreciation of who I really am! With my new found awareness and knowledge, I created a new sales-tech quiz and survey and a list of over 250 new ideas! Now, I have a business niche that will differentiate my company from the competition. This gives me a new direction and an opportunity to better focus my passion and business. I am excited! The Business DNA program is fantastic and the team are phenomenal.
Kenneth Brown, Better Sales and Profits Now, Atlanta
- The Business DNA Natural Behavior Profiles have really given me the confidence to move into high gear and focus on developing a new target market....wineries in Paso Robles. A lot of progress has been made and some initial appointments established. The key to this increased motivation and success is:
1) Continually going back to the Business DNA profiles, and being being focused on my core strengths and abilities to be sure they are aligned with my activities.
2) Getting more in line with my values which was a natural part of Business DNA.
3) In my daily activities and business strategy, focusing on what is important and natural. Again, tapping into my Business DNA talents.
Dave Hicock, Met Life Los Angeles
- WOW! Just going through the business DNA profile you made me do. I can't believe how accurate this test is of me....Just thought I let you know.
Isaac Alatorre, Lincoln Financial Group, San Diego